Thread: Lewis Bloor Calling Heavy greedy...
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 12:27 PM #58

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Coke View Post
Yeah, but Colin was perfectly happy to pick on James Whale, who, whatever you might think of him, was an older man facing up to aggressive behaviour from three younger guys. Is it okay to assume that just because Colin is slow-witted, and has let himself go, he isn't a nasty piece of work?
You're right, and no question that was wrong. My impression was he desperately wanted to find a group to belong to, and he chose badly. What they did to James was awful. I believe, though, that whereas Bear was intentionally trying to annoy and provoke, Heavy was a follower and was just thinking it was funny, which is probably why James chose to tip the coffee over Bear, rather than Heavy.

Obviously I can't claim this to be a fact, but I don't think he's a nasty piece of work, but someone who doesn't think deeply enough, who doesn't have much foresight and and someone who is easily led. To me, he seems to lack some social awareness and appears somewhat bewildered in social interaction- hence him being easily led. However, that is just the impression I get!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote