Thread: Lewis Bloor Calling Heavy greedy...
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 02:45 PM #62

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Coke View Post
He likely isn't a nasty piece of work, but there's not much about his antics that suggests otherwise. Are we supposed to think Heavy D is a nice guy now because Bear etc have turned on him? As a child of five could have told him they were going to? If he was still in 'the cool crowd', would he have much of a problem with trying to humiliate whoever he was told he should have a go at? It's difficult to empathise, really.
Yes, I can see your point, Ian, and why it does feel difficult to empathise. I think you're right and if he was still in that crowd, he might well have gone along with that behaviour and done what he was told to. On the other hand, he might have recognised it was wrong at some point and detached himself from them. It's hard to say, as we just don't know how it would have played out.

What is evident is that he listens to and takes advice from people like Ricky, etc, who have pointed out what we see as the obvious to him, and he has then acted on that. I think it is that which makes me feel that he isn't inherently nasty.

I just get the impression that he is pretty naive, lacking in awareness and doesn't think much further than the immediate at times, whereas as I think the behaviour of the others in the group are well thought through and intentional.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote