CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I actually found that scene really uncomfortable to watch, it was literally 'Say what I want to hear about myself or I'll do something you don't want me to do' there was no need for it at all, he clearly meant no malice in not being able to pronounce her name, she just took an opportunity to feel powerful over someone and she chose someone her pals already dislike, it was horrible to watch and I'm extremely disappointed in Saira for joining in with the bullying of Heavy.

She was annoyed from earlier when Heavy D 'dared to challenge her' and pointed out how she always sticks her nose into other people's business, He was right.

So she bore the grudge, let it stew and then when she had the chance, she verbally and physically intimidated him while he lay in his bed

It made me feel SICK watching it, the amount of malice and intimidation coming from Saira, standing over him, deliberately making him feel small. Just like Lewis did the other night, making Heavy say please and thank you for that half drunk glass of stolen wine.

It's disgusting behaviour from children, let alone from adults. Deliberate malice and intimidation. Very, very uncomfortable to watch.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote