View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 10:16 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoo View Post
I had high hopes for Siara but what a disappointment she is She's very highly strung, seems to take everything serious and i don't know why she seems to think she can reason with Bear with talk of developing people, it really isn't her job to mould and change people into what she deems as a better individual, i cringed when she said she was one of the lads in the pool with Bear and Lewis, they just laughed at her:/ and i have to agree with Heavy....she does stick her beak into everything! And i thought her behaviour last night towards Heavy (regarding her foot on the bed and his balloon) was mean and intimidating, maybe she was just giving a bit of what she has felt back to him, but there are ways and means of doing this, i just saw a mean girl picking on the fat kid in the playground, i think this series may actually go all Lord of the Flies on us!
You say, Picking on the fat kid ? That is irrelevant and makes me angry.....what's him being fat got to do with it... Doesn't make him untouchable and doesn't make people bully's... it just makes him fat... I don't like Siara but I liked the fact she got him when he couldn't hide behind his BOOM and shout over everyone.... Him being fat is no reason to attack him and is equally no reason to defend him.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote