View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 09:08 AM #11

great post spacebandit. I have been one of those that have long felt that something just doesnt feel right about this whole mess surrounding Madeline's dissapearance.

The investigation from beginning to end has focused on someone other than the Mcanns being responsible. Why is that? Now I am not saying they are responsible I just wonder why they were never formally ruled out by means of investigation.

I could not believe that the Mcanns jetted off to meet the pope at the beginning of this nightmare. I could no sooner have left them twins after losing one child already.

As for them and responsibility, well when you look at the ariel views of where they were staying compared to where they were the night Madeline went missing it was certainly further than being in their own back garden as some have suggested. I have NEVER left my children alone on holiday. When they were toddlers they came with us on an evening in their buggies, we only went places we could take them with us.

As for the sighting in Belgium, well nothing would have kept me away from there, I would have had to go even if it meant dragging my backside all over the world, if someone thought they had spotted my missing child I would HAVE to be there. I do question why they felt it ok to leave their 3 young children in a strange country without supervision.

As a mother I do feel for them, I just dont understand them if that makes sense. I will continue to pray for the safe return of Madeline but sadly I just cant see them ever finding her, but this is one of those times I would so love to be wrong.
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote