Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I've never given up on a series of Big Brother before, I stuck it out with BB12 and more importantly CBB15 which had the same feel as this series, but I'm very close to just sacking it in, it's obvious what the producers are trying to do, they're edging their bets and trying to milk their cash cows as much as they can, it's tedious to watch and I'm not enjoying it whatsoever, the only sliver of hope is seeing people stand up to the gang that are ruining the show, but idk if that's enough to keep me hooked, especially if one of them goes on Friday.
exactly one of my fave moments in about 2 weeks will be HMs taking the piss out of Chloe & bear when they were doing the massage (if thats what you would call it lol) other than that I have missed episodes turned off episodes.. just unbearable sometimes.. (no pun intended) although chances are its bear related as to why I turned off