View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 10:47 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle777 View Post
up to now i hoped Saira Kahn would show us how a strong opinionated woman acts with dignity.Alas no such luck. in her attempts to seem"cool" and funny she has crossed a line. i do not think feminism included ridiculing a woman for the size of her breasts. or her choice to exercise her sexuality.

if Chloe has chosen to act the way she does in public she is exercising her feminist choice to do so. for other women to infer she is a prostitute is low and not in keeping with the spirit of women's rights. i have not seen anyone calling men sluts or prostitutes or rent boys. leave the girl alone and let her learn by her own mistakes. no one her is her parent. Saira should never been allowed to put that bra on to taunt Chloe it is rather disgusting and childish. unbecoming a woman with a public job.
she has issues with sexuality let her take it on her husband not on other women .

whilst discussing boobs and breasts Samantha fox was known for her page 3 escapades than her singing career. it was her Page 3 career that helped launch her as a singer. she didn't mind using her tits to that purpose. so for her to then ridicule Chloe and giggle at Saira's Massage Jokes yesterday is rather hypocritical.
Chloe and Bear just had sex in the bathroom. let the public decide what they make of it ........?
I think you'd have had a stronger argument if you'd have taken the word 'feminist' out of the second paragraph. I don't think her choices have anything much to do with feminism. Nobody in the BB house is exempt from being judged; it's the nature of the competition. Anyone who hopes that a woman can expect to go through life free of criticism by other women, is destined to be constantly disappointed..
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote