View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 04:02 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Where was this outcry when Evander was evicted despite not having the fewest votes? Or Farrah? Or Ryan?
I can't remember these situations exactly (or Ryan at all actually). But I suspect the rules were actually made clear there, and the voters were not at all misled. If you can correct me on that, then please do so.

You really must understand this.

Here's an example... When Vanessa was evicted over Makosi, Makosi had more votes to be evicted than Vanessa did. But the production made it very clear BEFORE lines opened that the two with the most votes would then face a housemate vote, and the HMs would decide which of the two would go. The voters were not misled in this situation.

Quote:
It has everything to do with who's p imo thats why people are kicking up a fuss on both sides - the ones who think James is in danger or the ones who think Bear/Marnie is in danger.
No, it has do with the fact that they are in violation of trading standards. You need to show that voters were misled in the examples you gave. I can't recall those situations. My understanding is that the producers made it very clear before lines opened what would happen in all those situations, they have NOT done that here.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote