View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 04:11 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
They might. But I seriously doubt it. Even in the Britain's Got Talent link I posted, Ofcom reported that ITV did not deliberately mislead viewers but what they did had the effect of doing so. That is what Channel 5 have done here. Most people voting were led to believe it would be an eviction like any other and the person with the fewest votes would go. If they said they were doing this before lines opened, then fair enough, but they can't change what you've been voting on and are still voting on mid-way through a vote.
Did they specifically state that the person with the fewest votes would go? Because unless they did, as much as I'm not comfortable either with them hiding things, I'd still say that technically no rules have been broken.

And I think the difference with the Makosi/Vanessa example you gave, is that it was 'Vote to Evict' so they had to make it clear that the person with the most votes might not be evicted. In this scenario it's 'Vote to Save', and the person with the most votes will be saved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Honestly they change the rules all the time and get away with it

Farrah's eviction, Evander's eviction, Ryan's eviction etc. They've got away with it plenty of times with VTS and will do it again this time.
This is also true, there's no real norm anymore, not enough for people to assume there won't be any twists involved anyway. It seems with some series there's a twist every week virtually. And that's the thing, did BB state definitively that the HM with the fewest votes would be evicted... or is that just what people would assume would happen?

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote