Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Okay I couldn't really get into Season 11 so I'm skipping that for now and I'm kinda watching 13 and 14 at the same time. I've finished week 1 of S13 so here's my ranking of the houseguests.

Week 1 of Season 13 Rankings

1. Rachel
2. Dick
3. Cassi
4. Daniele
5. Porsche
6. Dominic
7. Adam
8. Shelly
9. Jordan
10. Brendon
11. Lawon
12. Kalia
13. Jeff
14. Keith

Rachel is my favourite because she is so unique and amazing and what a comp beast? Her fall out with Brendon because she called him "booky" made me like Brendon even less because he was kind of pathetic, but I like them because you know their love is real and they go on to get married and have beautiful Adora

I really liked Dick, despite not seeing any of season 8, but I wanted to see the dynamic between him and Danielle and I thought that would be interesting seeing as they haven't spoken to each other since they played together. It was really sad to see him have to leave because of his HIV diagnosis, but my heart went out to Danielle and I felt sorry for her when Julie pushed her the "Do you love your father?" question I thought that was a bit mean.

Keith has been the first to be evicted and honestly there's no loss there. Jordan just won the second HoH and I really think Dominic is going to be the target, unless they figure out that Adam didn't vote with the returnees.

Last edited by Wizard.; 14-08-2016 at 04:10 PM.
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote