Thread: Ricky Norwood His reaction to Emma in the garden
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2016, 08:27 AM #10

I think he is a decent person; a normal person, but shy, who is suffering from depression, through being confined in a BB House with such uncivilised, guttersnipes as Bear, Bloor, Marnie and Chloe.

I believe, that like any of us would, he welcomed the fee, and signed up to be a HM, believing that not only would the experience would be a personally enriching one, but also - based upon all previous series - that he could 'handle' any 'wayward' HM's.

Unfortunately, for us, and for decent, moderate, civilised people like Ricky, THIS series has been like no other.

Thanks chiefly to the abhorrent lout Bear, but also the unfathomable choices of the producers, this series has become the absolute nadir of trash television - with the show up to now being 'The Stephen Bear Show' and 'Life With The Louts', and poor Ricky, and the 'others' have been thrust into a nightmare world which is far removed from the 'Reality Entertainment' show which they signed up to.

I personally would rather be entertained by a thousand 'boring' Ricky's than one obnoxious, infantile yob such as Bear.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote