View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 05:57 PM #21

It's odd to me how the mother has done an interview for Grazia and how the parents have been jetsetting to all the nice parts of Europe to meet and greet people unrelated to the case, and that a whole specially designed site was set up in less than two days with pictures, videos, audio, and pages upon pages of content for the girl.That they have never been suspected and that they have shown little interest in the investigation. It kind of makes me suspicious as to whether this isn't their doing or a scam to make them some extra dosh (the site has raised 900 odd thousand, but what's it going towards? You cannot donate to the police? They are not paying the searchers. How do we know they are not keeping it? How do we know that once they've made a few million that she won't just magically reappear. It's just so odd how the night that they decided to leave their kids alone was in an apartment in portugal that was not locked properly and without taking up the hotel on their offer of free baby-sitting and how her siblings weren't also kidnapped. I'm not saying they did it, but it's looking more and more suspicious and the more I research it the more suspicious I grow.
Freddy111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote