7. Jodi
8. Ashley
9. Jenn
10. Dannielle
11. Wil
12. Kara
13. Shane
14. Willie

Wow that was a dramatic first week in the Big Brother house! The fact that at the beginning Williw explained how he wasn't like his hot-head brother Russel who was on survivor, and then he goes and becomes a hot-head he was so pissed that Frank won HoH I'm living! I'm really liking Frank so far in this season, which i'm surprised at because I did'nt like him so much in BB18 until the week he was evicted. I'm glad he has won HoH. I fully expect Williw to go on the block, but I know he gets expelled for being an a-hole so that's good. I also know that there was outrage later on in the season due to rigging for Frank and apperantly production begging Ian to use a veto on Frank so that would be interesting to see.

Dan Gheesling has to be the cutest guy ever in BB history honestly if I was playing with him I would hand him the 500,000 dollars. I have a major crush.

Poor Jodi </3 her and Glenn should have some sort of redemption for this injustice.

Britney queen of clocking the fact that the coaches will get to enter the game. Although I honestly think they would have known this before entering, and even if they wern't I fully expect that Dan, Boogie and Janelle worked it out either before they entered or soon after so maybe Britney took until the memory wall had their faces on it

I like this twist where a coach can switch a player, Dan's eyes looked so happy to swap out useless Dannielle, and I'm sure Britney wants Willie gone asap. But this is a useless twist as we all know the coaches and teams don't work out. Queen Janelle needs more airtime tbh
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote