Old 17-08-2016, 12:12 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

I 100% agree.

If I ever have kids, I'd be a little heartbroken if they turned out to idolise the idiots on those types of shows, I'd much rather them look up to people who actually work hard to achieve their dreams, not people who feel entitled to respect and get famous because they shag and get drunk on tv, the likes of Geordie Shore and TOWIE are poisoning todays society, not only does it tell people that you can become rich and famous without putting much effort in, but it shows people that you can become those things by being obnoxious assholes, not only that, but I do feel like these types of shows have stunted normal relationships, they've shown relationships as being the kind where your partner isn't allowed to talk to anyone of the opposite (or same) gender and if they do, it's disrespectful or borderline cheating, the types of people my generation are now making famous, should not be famous, the majority of them anyway, there are obviously very rare gems, but in general, they're wastes of space.