View Single Post
Old 17-08-2016, 07:54 PM #15

Favourites:
CBB19: Speidi

Favourites:
CBB19: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Just like I prefer housemates who speak their mind I like the same from interviewers.....if I want someone who strokes everyone's ego I'd skip straight to BOTS and listen to Rylen who's too busy fighting for camera time to care. Emma has an interest in the show, Rylan is only interested in the Rylan show.
That's great and all if it was true, but she does not treat everybody who may have been considered poor housemates equally. She is much easier on blokes who she finds cute. But she was particularly mean and aggressive towards Heavy D, way more than what was deserved.

The litmus test will be if she acts in the same hostile way towards Bear and Lewis. Here is my guess, she will be fawning all over them because they are good looking. Although both were worse then Heavy D when it came to aggressive, hostile, and offending behavior towards other housemates, she will throw a couple softball questions at them for about 5 seconds so she can check off the "I asked them tough question" mark, then fawn all over them and talk about Lewis's big willy. Absolutely disgusting what Emma has become.

Last edited by spot_on; 17-08-2016 at 08:01 PM.
spot_on is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote