BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Imagine Pete Burns allowing Bear to up stage him....never in a million years....or Charlotte Crosby or Dappy or Jim Davidson or Gemma Collins ....I could go in....they wouldn't wait for his permission to promote themselves or to enjoy themselves, no way.
The lack of competition and opposition and resilience some of them have shown this year is poor....if not Bear it would have been someone else or something else just as challenging and this lot have been a sorry bunch for the most part. Bear is the easy reason to blame for the behaviour of housemates who just haven't tried hard enough.
it misses the point though, not everyone has a forceful character, does that make them boring? No it doesn't. Some of the most entertaining people I have met in life wouldn't say boo to a goose.

I switched off because I think the show in general is trash, I'm not interested in bear or contrived confrontation, I would have been interested in some of the others I'm sure, but why should it be them reacting to a complete bunch of dicks, why should they be forced to fight back against ass holes. Why is that the only measure of entertainment, because its not entertainment to me.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote