View Single Post
Old 25-08-2016, 06:36 AM #42
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
And that's fair enough too. Same way wanting to desperately win is fair too. I just find it odd how all of us on a big brother forum can champion a comment where someone is effectively belittling the show and acting above it. I know it was to Bear, but it's still weird to me.

...yeah she was awful, I have to say ..I think with Bear, he's pushed and pushed/goaded/antagonised etc, what he feels are people's weaknesses and vulnerabilities and that's not something I admire...'the end justifies the means/method', type thing...he's really hurt and upset people in what he's felt as just wanting to 'bring out' something that's obviously going to be the only reaction that he was ever going to get..the very worst of their personalities and the sucking and draining away of any positive balances we may have seen ..I think Aubrey is quite astute in her observations of what his vulnerabilities are and so cruelly exposed them by belittling him and basically saying he's a worthless human being and I really felt for him/she aimed for every rawness in him and she hit her mark...I actually saw a different Bear last night with her attack, he finally lost his 'mask' in more than just the literal way..and yes, a person who has been desperate to win and quite relentless in lacking consideration or thought of others...and that's spoilt the series for me but he's also I think, someone who knows 'his earning potential time in his life' and how important this CBB thing has been for him in terms of that and the after to his exposure on there etc...and I think he's someone in life who has 'built from nothing' with everything he's achieved, so that has to be acknowledged as well...Aubrey though had no motivation of career to 'expose' other than to be cruel and to hurt someone...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote