BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
There was a fair bit more than just pie put all over Bear's bed.

However, why not just go and throw something over him outside or when sitting, rather than trash a bed.
It shows the really rotten thinking she has,

Renee was no better, at her age she should have stopped her doing that.
However yes, bear gets a talking to, Aubrey gets nothing,then he makes a wind up comment that gets the reaction from Aubrey, who then goes into an almost hysterical tirade of abuse to him.fair enough he can take that easily.

Then she blocks his way,insults part of the viewing British public,and makes an aggressive move to him.
Playing in to his hands,as he could then raise his hands in the air and expose her aggressiveness.

She is called to the diary room at least twice from what we heard and totally ignores it, just carrying on as she was.
Then eventually at another call to go the diary room, she finally does, only to be left there sitting shouting off her opinion and abuse again with a totally silent BB representative.

The woman is vile,absolutely vile.

She was for sure going to smash a pie in Bear's face anyway,he just got there first and got hers in her face and it is for me a pity another wasn't there to shove in it once she started spouting off.

However with so many tensions in that house anyway, one has to question the thinking of BB to set up that pie incident in the first place.
It seems BB also wants to 'create' tensions and problems where none need to even be.
Clearly BB learning nothing at all about these housemates and their volatility.
It was more ..BB even told Renee to take her there ...it didn't show the Americans and Ricky plotting to bait Bear until he snapped and was removed either
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote