Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
Most days? Honestly I can recall a total of about 3 times that it's actually happened. Who cares whether it's food fights or what though? The point is that it's still technically wasting food but the only reason that Bear got warned and nobody has previously is because of how the other housemates were reacting towards it.

You put this perfectly.

Aubrey had her chance to pie Bear but she wasn't quick enough for him. I can understand her rage, but there's a massive difference between pieing someone and trashing their property. The latter is unacceptable. By your rules he should have been allowed to spit in her food/drink after she did it too. Bear spoke about it after to Aubrey whilst they were making the beds because he was obviously pissed and it was on his mind - that didn't entitle her to get aggressive with him. If she'd been able to control herself then the whole situation wouldn't have gotten out of hand.
I can see that Bear's liking for little digs at people has rubbed off on you. I thought Aubrey spitting was disgusting, so put that in your little goading pipe and smoke it.

By the way, the bedclothes are not Bears property, they are BB's, and there are plenty more where they came from. I think it is just as bad, if not worse, to ruin a girls make up (which is her property) and hair just after she has had a shower and got herself all dolled up.
It takes longer to shower, wash hair etc than it takes to strip a bed and put a few fresh sheets on. Get your priorities right.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote