View Single Post
Old 25-08-2016, 12:01 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Well all these people had a reason for what they said,does it not strike you as weird why so many people hate him,besides Bear has had several warnings that we have not been shown,so stop painting him as the good guy he isn't.
I've never painted him as the good guy, he's a wind up, an agitator and likes to push and annoy the others....and he's been very successful at all those things ....all I've wanted all series was for the others to play him at his own game but except for Renee none of them have...they're all too media savvy and more interested in themselves then their fans....they simply haven't delivered and have just played the waiting game to reach the final....anything they do now, like Aubrey last night, is just four weeks too late IMO and I can't see it's gonna be enough to win.
Bear went in there saying he was a prick and all he's been doing all this time is trying to show the viewers that so are most of the others....and IMO he succeeded in that too cause without him I doubt we would have seen any other side to James, Renee, Sam, Ricky, Aubrey, Katie or Saira apart from the celebrity image they went in with. The only one who would have still been the same with or without Bear was Heavy D.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote