Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Yep making the same mistake as her, equating a pay cheque to talent or worth.

To be clear i think hes a talentless no mark as well, but get real if her band hadnt been a talent show vehicle with a massive marketting/hype machine behind it shed be even less famous than him. And to be fair its not like they picked the best most talented artists for the band was it, they pick people on shows like that and crap factor for what they look like and represent, not their talent.

So it just smacks a bit of hypocrisy her jibing him about wanting to win (which she does as well btw) when her success born from winning a talent show
But at least she's achieved some success prior to BB, unlike the ridiculous Bear who has achieved nothing in life!

She's right- they wouldn't even give him a second glance in the real world, and I don't blame them as he's a pathetic, infantile, idiotic nobody who can't take what he dishes out, but sulks and throws a tantrum like a toddler! Absolutely embarrassing on his part!

I hope he enjoys his 15 minutes of fame as he has no talent whatsoever to help him achieve anything worthwhile or long lasting in life. Good on Aubrey for saying it as it is, giving him a taste of his own medicine, and showing him up for what he is - just a real shame it didn't happen earlier in the series!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote