Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
She's certainly one calculating cookie, you can see the cogs turning all of the time and I think she thinks she has done enough to win the title.

She knows Bear is popular and ( I didn't see her rant towards him) but she did the same with James and he went so probably her MO to try and weaken Bear's grip on the CBB 2016 crown.

She is all make up too, I saw her get up one morning and I though there was someone new in the house, rough wouldn't go anywhere near to describing her looks in the raw. Compare her with Marnie, ( who I know has had some cosmetics done to her boat but all the same) who looks the same any time of the day or night.

Aubrey should have been an after thought as she should have been booted out for gobbing in Bear's food and drink but I think she wasn't 'cos they had to keep Renee in at all costs and I feel she would have walked if Aubrey had exited the stage door left.

She is also up Renee's left cheek cleft and has been the whole experience- all in all a hideous, cold , calculating biatch.
When Aubrey wears make-up, at least it enhances her looks, unlike po-faced Marnie or plastic Chloe.
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote