View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 11:53 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
BB shouldn't be for performing clowns 'working' for their fee. You can watch towie if that's what you want to see.
That is nothing like what happens in TOWIE. If you dont watch a program you dont have the right to have an opinion on it. TOWIE is completely different. (no BB - no tasks - no being cooped up for 30 days - no being surrounded by people you dont know well - I could go on)

And all the conspiracy theories - give it a rest - you can see with your own eyes who Bear is!!! You dont need anyone manipulating anything!! Yes reality TV is owned by a select few companies but this makes sense - just as animation films are owned by a select few companies - this does not mean the show - the product is any different. No one is going to watch ex on the beach now because of Bear winning - more than they would if he came second - largely because you have to have SKY or NOWTV to watch it - and most people that watch BB have freeview!!

We know - well I do - what each and every member has bought and there is no else that deserves to win more than Bear - if you tried to see the bright side of his character you would have enjoyed it.

Like Renee was told wisely by Aubrey yesterday (who went up in my estimation) hate is a choice - Everything Renee said about Bear - was showing in herself- she was dark - her presence her Aura was dark because she was so filled with hate. Hate is like hot coal - holding onto it only hurts yourself.

I never supported the evil Helen because she was heavy and depressing - Bear has been uplifting and sweet and like a little boy and its just been pleasant to see in a house full of dullards.

Last edited by sungrass; 26-08-2016 at 11:57 AM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote