charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default Celebrity Big Brother's Bear thinks it's "pathetic" people aren't celebrating his win

So, it happened. Stephen Bear won Celebrity Big Brother last night and funnily enough, not everyone thinks it was the right result.

According to grizzly Bear, however, we should all be celebrating his win and anyone who thinks otherwise is "pathetic".

Speaking to Digital Spy and other media, Bear said: "I thought I was nothing but fun."

"It seems to me from coming out that everyone don't like me being the winner and I don't know why - is it my haircut? Is it my fake tan? Is it my positive attitude?

"I'm the only person that showed genuine emotion and spoke up for what they believe in. That's why I've won."

Responding to accusations that he was edited to look good, Bear said: "I believe everyone's edited how they are so if you keep being funny and positive there's only one way you can be edited."

Bear also revealed he thinks he was picked on in the house, saying: "I honestly believe for some reason because no-one liked me in the house, no-one should like me in the outside world.

"And now I've won the whole competition people still want to not see me win. It's pathetic."

Bear was also caught kissing Chloe Khan last night - and when asked if she was his girlfriend, he replied: "You can't have a girlfriend after, like, what, two weeks? But as a person I think she is a nice girl.

"I'd love to see her again."

delusional or what
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote