View Single Post
Old 28-08-2016, 09:08 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
As the person who originated this thread, its worth pointing out that it wasnt a criticism of bear, but of the producers, and their aims for the show.

I think, I have already addressed that point in another post

The above was a direct reply to the most recent posts. And if you follow any of my other posts you will see that I am proponent of a complete overhaul of BB, you cannot claim that they are playing the game then still have it as a popularity contest.

The British public usually champion the underdog and in a lot of ways Bear and Jason were just that and to a point Helen Wood too.

I don't think the producers had any idea that BEAR would steal the show it was organic and you can't say that they intentionally kept Bear in when they artificially interfered again by having up for nomination every week. If anything the program was rigged to keep the Yanks in. Aubrey should have been dragged out of there for he gobbing incident and CBB knew if she'd have gone that Renee would have walked.

Nah,mate the program was as organic as it could be even with the interference of the CBB production team. Bear came to the fore and ran with it. The other reason why he got so much air time was the others just weren't worth watching you cannot make an hour long program of paint drying.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote