View Single Post
Old 29-08-2016, 09:44 AM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I dont think they earn anywhere near that much. Are you sure theyre not renting these things?
I suspect they do earn that amount. His net worth sadly is heading to £2m mark soon. Gaz B might be a dick, but he's surprisingly business savvy. He knows he's pushing 30 so has to up the antenna on capitalising before reality tv avenues and opportunities end. He definitely owns a string of properties in NE plus one in London (Wimbledon), I heard a recent radio interview he gave and I was pleasantly surprised at how enterprising he sounded, he was talking about the collapse of the commodities market, buying freehold rather than leasehold, buying properties at auction (made a joke about learning everything from watching homes under the hammer whilst hung over) and plans to open up his own student accommodation brand. He probably loves making money more than shagging dolly birds. GS and reality is just a way to keep up Brand Gaz now, he's huge in Australia and plans to go there to exploit that market. Its unusual for a reality male to be a high earner as the genre is female led, but I think the GS lad lifestyle eg boozing all day shagging birds all night has made GS popular with guys in a way TOWIE isn't.

Last edited by alex_front2; 29-08-2016 at 09:52 AM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote