Thread: Katie Waissel Katie blasts biggins
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2016, 11:27 AM #25

Not had time to read everyone's posts yet as I'm on my way out but I DEF think she's a bitch....always have and this proves it....passive aggressive little trouble maker who uses tears to get ahead and to take people down....anything for publicity....she claimed the other day she didn't know why he had been removed from the house ...now she's abusing him to promote herself.....each to their own but I prefer my housemates to show their true colours in the house not when they leave....at least with Bear I knew what I was getting and where I stood.
One by one we will start to see that most of them are not so nice after all and that only diff between them and the guy who won is that they hide it better.
Aubrey going on record yesterday accusing Bear of having no respect for people's space and property, this from the girl who gobs in people's food.
You couldn't make it up....they're celebrities, mostly has beens or never have beens, and none of them are gonna be nice....Katie is def no exception...she's also stupid...,slagging of Cheryl Cole and slagging off Biggins is a really stupid to thing to do and will win her no favours amongst the circles she wants so desperately to belong to....silly cow
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote