CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
They should do the premiere live imo
Yeah, they definitely should do a live Premier!
I did read that all of the HOH comps (and other comps i think) would be broadcast in full and live online. I think it may have also said the same regarding the Vote and following Evictions.

All of you Da'Vonne/Shelli fans are gonna' be disappointed because i'm sure i read that it'll be an entirely new set of Houseguests and definitely no people who promise everything and bring nothing (Da'Vonne definitely won't be invited then! ). Perhaps they'll do a special Season for houseguests who excel at reading production's convoluted and increasingly annoying/loud scripted 'funny' dialogues in their signature whacky 'styles'. Da'Vonne and Johnny Mac will be the stars of that one for sure!!!

The fact that it's a 100% fresh cast makes me want to check it out more actually. If any of those 'sites' make it available through downloads i'll at least give the first episode a viewing just to get a feel for it.
The 'one episode only per week' thing doesn't give me a good feeling though. I guess they'll be counting on the livefeed more than ever to carry the Season.

Last edited by JTM45; 06-09-2016 at 09:16 AM.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote