BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
So has she just not been trying in the comps up 'til now then ? Even her HOH 'endurance' win the other week was acquired through emotional blackmail and i get the feeling that that **** won't work for her from here on in the game.
I think that Nicole (and production) will be counting on Corey to keep on carrying her to the end now.
If she's really lucky she could come in 2nd but she ain't winning! Is there anyone who even remotely likes her in the Jury house ? Even if we pretend for a second that there isn't quite a few bitter Jury members in there could any of them really give Nicole their vote because they admire the game she's played ?

But then wassisname won last year so i suppose anything, no matter how ridiculous it may be, is possible in the current BB US climate.
The deal was made out of convenience anyway, James was struggling and was gonna drop soon. It was Nicole's to lose. And did you watch the last jury segment at all? Nicole's winning. Even if we get a bunch of sketchy Shelly voting for Rachel-esque votes, Nicole's winning. She Played The Game Hard.