Just finished Season 3, I'd rank the housewives as follows:

1) Kim
2) Taylor
3) Lisa
4) Yolanda
5) Brandi
6) Kyle
7) Adrienne

This season was quite difficult to rank because a majority of the housewives annoyed me at certain points, but overall I didn't dislike anybody. I don't think the season was on part with 1 & 2, but it was still enjoyable. Brandi is a good antagonist, but what makes her better is that she can give it out but not take it. It's so hilarious.

Faye is awful. I will probably resent her whenever she appears on the show. Marissa was a great addition to the cast and I would really love to see her as a housewife at some point because I know that Adrienne and Taylor leave after this season. A special point was when Brandi and Yolanda were talking with Marisa; Faye decides to get involved and intimidate Brandi, but Marisa then ends up defending the two who just confronted her despite the fact that Faye was trying to look out for her

A bit dissapointed with Yolanda. I thought I was going to love her, but she definitely had 'off' moments and could be quite annoying. "THAT'S THE POINT, YOLANDA!" was especially enjoyable I love Camille.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote