View Single Post
Old 28-09-2016, 02:24 PM #17
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
I watched the same documentary series too Vicky. I think it's definitely an intruder. The sexual abuse element to it and the fact there was DNA not belonging to her family in her underwear confirms that to me. The pineapple thing wasn't as incriminating to me as it was presented in the documentary - the intruder and Jon Benet were both hidden away in the big house and so the intruder could have easily fed her some pinepapple lying around when no one was in the room if she was complaining about being hungry. It's very sad that the case couldn't be solved because her father accidentally ruined the crime scene when discovering her body and the fact the investigation has been hampered so many times due to stupid people like John Mark Karr making ridiculous statements about how he 'didn't kill her' but 'was with her when she died'.
I think this may have been a different one.

CBS one kinda debunks the 'DNA evidence'

I cannot get my head around an intruder did it. At all. The whole ransom note thing just makes no sense. Written inside the house, takes like 20 mins to write, plus was a second draft so talking 30 mins at least. After killing a kid, who would stick around 30 minutes to write a fake ransom note? :S

Quote:
because her father accidentally ruined the crime scene when discovering her body
I wish I had your faith in people. Patsy called friends to come round 2 minutes after ending the 911 call. Friend who discovered the body with John noted he saw the body in a dark room before even switching the light on...etc
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote