CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Default A statement regarding the vicious abuse Honey G is receiving

Dear haters of Honey G (Anna Georgette Gilford):

it has come to my acknowledgement the vicious hate which X Factor finalist Honey G (Anna Georgette Gilford) is receiving from the public.

I am releasing a statement as of Sunday 2nd October regarding the issues which are on horizon as I write, causing great concern amongst Honey G's (Anna Georgette Gilford's) fans.

One wrote: "I'm boycotting the show now Honey G has made the live shows", another said: "Honey G making the live shows is a disgrace."

The rife abuse which the singer is receiving is quite frankly unacceptable and by no means will be tolerated by those who have taken a liken to Honey G (Anna Georgette Gilford) has.

The issue has really caught by attention this evening, which is why in such challenging and uncertain times a statement addressing the fundamental issues must be released to the Great British public and those outside of the UK.

Honey G fans would like to express love and peace and enjoy the outstanding vocals and eccentric personality that North West London's Honey G (Anna Georgette Gilford).

The horrible comments are very upsetting to view in a world full of sadness, I urge those who dislike Honey G (Anna Georgette Gilford) to perhaps take a moment to reflect and realise the potential which Honey G (Anna Georgette Gilford) has to offer.

Yours sincerely,

Will.

Last edited by Will.; 03-10-2016 at 03:53 PM.
Will. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote