View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 10:07 AM #43
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i think you are not hearing what I'm saying. Its PC culture that ultimately contributes to hate items, because people are suppressed from voicing opinions in a natural flow. Where hateful feelings are allowed to fester and then the floodgates are unleashed in a destructive way.

Feel free to be as PC as you like, and i will continue to mutter away in my corner
....I do hear you completely and I'm all in agreement of the free flowing of opinions and communication being the way etc...I just don't agree with the whole 'PC culture' thing as it's portrayed...there would always be something..today it's PC culture, tomorrow it'll be whatever, in ages gone by before human rights laws, it was something else and a history of evidence of the existence of hate in the world...when people were allowed to voice their hate more freely and were less accountable, they still felt equally and they still hated equally and they still prejudiced equally as humans have at any time in history...we just now may feel a bigger voice in telling that hate how unacceptable it is....(I think we might have taken it off topic.....and I really do have stuff to do so have a good day....)...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote