View Single Post
Old 29-10-2016, 09:28 AM #98
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..(I think, personally of course..)...that it's overlooking what he's saying by considering it 'an argument' because all he's really saying is that the world and situations are not black and white..I don't think anyone is disputing things that Jaxie has said in that the law is though/black and white and that discrimination did take place by the airline...and the lady is fully entitled to take action with that...but 'understanding' of cultures and religions/beliefs as well is what brings the colour to the world because that's a huge part in general tolerances..it doesn't mean the world has to accommodate but understanding/tolerance is never a bad thing..and I mean tolerance in everything should be had and also respect.../that doesn't mean that unlawful discrimination should ever play a part of that though...I wouldn't expect anything else from Withano, being the person that he is and having spent a large part of his adult life doing vocational work in 'differing cultures'..that he shows interest in a culture/belief involved as well and hopes for tolerance and 'colour' to be added....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote