Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...'the safe space' I presume you mean, the protection of human rights NM...and yes, it's very important so as not to go back to a time when there was no existence of rights or humanity for some minorities.../to when they were considered and treated as 'lesser than'.../lesser than humans....so social justice will always be there for a very good reason and so there will always be 'warriors' for its cause...but people are allowed to challenge, of course they are..they're allowed to challenge, they're allowed to reason, they're allowed a perspective to be listened to and they're allowed understanding as much as all views are etc....but what shouldn't be allowed or tolerated I should say...is their unreasonable/their extreme/their prejudices/their intolerances if and when those are applicable to them and if and when they infringe on human rights of others...
I don't think that you're quite grasping how batshat crazy these militant SJW's are(i don't blame you btw as it's beyond rational beleif) but the book burnings should give you a clue.
They're nuts and no in the their 'safe space' only their opinions are permitted and their 'safe space' is anywhere on campus that they're protesting or making speaches and they'll physically force you away.
Another thing when one of them is speaking about all the things that have 'triggered' them recently in the 'safe space' and they want to show appreciation they don't allow clapping as it could upset or 'trigger' them so they all snap their fingers instead.
I honestly don't blame students like the one in the op being turned to Trump when they have to live with this crap every day and the ridiculousness they see from Hilary supporters.
SJW's are the perfect ad for Trump.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote