BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Please clarify what you mean by that statement?
Well since you ask jaxie, you came at me with I said you were making no sense when all I actually said was one of your comments made no sense to me.
So I will take care what I say to you, and how, for fear of being accused of something I have not done.

I have often agreed with you on many issues before and still see many of your points too.
I just do not see any way of agreeing with your stance on this issue,which if I feel that way is my right to say so, just as you repeatedly do so with my points.
You may also note however in fairness, I rarely now respond to you directly initially anyway,for the feeling I would get just as you have done now above.

No offence meant, no offence intended at all but it was you yourself who stated clearly you likely never agreed with me, as in your very own post you say ''for once I agree with Joey''.
Not much point in us debating much then really to just go round and round in circles, in my view anyway.
Out of a whole long post you have instantly come back at me for that tiny comment.

However you did indicate in that post that a general election would give the Conservatives the biggest overall majority ever, I felt the need to address that as I would say that is impossible now and would put loads of money that too.

Last edited by joeysteele; 06-11-2016 at 06:08 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote