BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
If you want to believe all her rhetoric about it being about the how and when that is up to you, I certainly don't. If she could she would overturn it, failing that she hopes to water brexit down to the point it is unrecognisable as being what 52% of the voters voted for in a supposedly democratic election. She is only interested in her business interests.

It seems your learned judges aren't as learned as you think. Gerard Batten has produced some evidence that their ruling was invalid and , as such, likely to be overturned in December. Looks like we may never have legally been in the EU in the first place - real can of worms.

I suggest you watch his recent video on one of these threads before being so sure about what is and isn't legal. Battern is a Knowledgeable man who can wipe the floor with the likes of Miss Miller.
I think I will follow my own judgement and what I read also on the issue.

Maybe you are correct in that there is a can of worms opened here, and maybe even much more will need to addressed.
That however is only going to probably delay things much further and the implications of what you say,if they were in any way correct, will cause even bigger issues to be addressed as to governments past and present.

I totally agree there should have been referenda to UK voters on the treaties that were all signed by both Conservative and Labour governments.
However where that will then go is anyones guess.

I will still hold to heeding the judgements of the learned Judges of the High Court meantime however.

I am actually a Lawyer myself and like everyone working in or associated with law can always still learn more,I have strong respect for the law and will therefore take the word of judgement of Judges.

Also how can anyone water the plans for leaving down when no one, MPs, voters or the media, not I or even you knows or has any idea whatsoever, what the plans of this govt even are in the broadest sense.
If you do could you please enlighten us all.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote