BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
That's what I believe. I don't think there is another credible party at the moment and what we need most of all is stability.

As to your other comments, you told me that I made no sense to you twice in one post so I said that's hardly my fault if you don't get what I'm saying. I would hardly call that 'coming at you'.

It makes a change for us to agree on something political so I remarked on it since I didn't quote you directly but agreed that a general election might be a good move at this point.
I get what you are saying jaxie and often I do agree with you, not on this but on other issues definitely.

It is good we agree on a general election,it more than likely would as you say, end up with some increase of her overall majority on paper for the Conservatives but I am a democrat and if that is what voters vote for, then that is what they and we get.

I am just not that sure she would get a really much bigger overall majority and lots can get sidetracked and even lost in election campaigns.
Surprises can and often do occur that trip up leaders and parties.

Thank you for agreeing a general election may be a good thing, I personally think, it could actually help sort a lot out and speed up the leaving process from the mandate it would then give to whatever party or parties came out as the government.
It could even end up being a Conservative led govt; with UKIP support if a breakthrough for UKIP came.
Fine, if that is what voters vote for.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote