View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 08:35 PM #32
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I think I will follow my own judgement and what I read also on the issue.

Maybe you are correct in that there is a can of worms opened here, and maybe even much more will need to addressed.
That however is only going to probably delay things much further and the implications of what you say,if they were in any way correct, will cause even bigger issues to be addressed as to governments past and present.

I totally agree there should have been referenda to UK voters on the treaties that were all signed by both Conservative and Labour governments.
However where that will then go is anyones guess.

I will still hold to heeding the judgements of the learned Judges of the High Court meantime however.

I am actually a Lawyer myself and like everyone working in or associated with law can always still learn more,I have strong respect for the law and will therefore take the word of judgement of Judges.

Also how can anyone water the plans for leaving down when no one, MPs, voters or the media, not I or even you knows or has any idea whatsoever, what the plans of this govt even are in the broadest sense.
If you do could you please enlighten us all.
Oh come on , we may not know all the details but it is pretty certain they will try to keep us in the single market which would involve keeping our borders open - one of the key points voters voted against and why so many voted to leave the EU.

And the damage done by the total distain for the democratic voting process in this country from remoaners like Ms Miller will be irreversible.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote