View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 08:44 AM #860
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
I agree on the lesser of the two evils. It just came across to me that some people were quick to attack Trump for his 'crimes' but made little or no mention of hers.

I think many young voters blindly supported her simply because of Trump's immigation views, with little thought for the kind of person she acutally is. There are worse 'crimes' than not supporting imigration and being generally obnoxious.

I find her much more calculating and intimidating than him.
..they have I think been talked about quite equally, but they're just so different is all in terms of 'controversial' media talking points and it's very much been more a media thing for this election particularly...the general public react to media but they don't always have the same interest to research, do you know what I mean..?..(not in any defence of her because I personally have to see qualities I admire in someone and have respect for them..)...but I do sometimes wonder the general depth of corruption that could always be prevalent in USA government..(and the same with many governments obviously..)...could it be no better or no worse than with Hilary, but the only difference being the front-person themselves representing something that is warmed to, so over-looked/accepted as it were...but with the Clintons, Hilary and Bill..they're so disliked that it's been delved in and exposed because of their lack of popularity...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote