¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I only hope that Trump is so media-savvy and surrounded in the past 30 years by progressive attitudes that some of it will have rubbed off on him. I don't think I've seen anything directly homophobic from him in the campaign, but of course his Veep is a huge problem. That said, I don't think the LGBT are in danger. Women... yeah this is a kick in the teeth to them but he does seem at least apologetic of what he said and I'm not sure what else can come that'd increase his sexist reputation, so that's a positive I guess? good god at the idea of Melania being a first lady though...

Obviously the biggest worry with him is race relations, and standing aside and letting Russia do what they like. But then, the countries Russia seem to be quietly annexing seem 80% in favour of rejoining Russia anyway.

I don't think Trump being in power will be any more miserable than the deadlock in the houses that preceded him, however the Republicans having total control now (as I understand?) is worrying. I do hope he keeps his word and delivers jobs to those rural states that are desperate for them. I just don't really see how he's going to have the power or the insight to achieve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote