View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
If anyone is interested in reading about people who have been brought back after being 'dead' for a short time the Raymond Moody books 'Life After Life' and 'The Light Beyond' are good reads. He has tirelessly researched hundreds of cases of what they experienced whilst 'dead' (or NDE's (near death experiences) and how their experiences made them totally convinced of an afterlife and how they all lost their fear of death. Most of these people had 'floated' out of their bodies, moved through a tunnel towards a 'light' from which emanated an overwhelming feeling of love and peace...but were brought back to life before they reached whatever was there...
and they didn't want to come back to this world...
One phenomenon which really interested me was how some people had died on the operating table, floated out of their bodies and out of the operating room, and when they were brought back to life were able to recount seeing their relatives in another room in the hospital, what they had been talking about word for word, what the doctors were telling them, what everyone had been doing etc to everyone's astonishment. How can that be explained? It's all very fascinating, I think.
I have had a deep interest in this subject (among others) for decades and read similar books and articles, and watched dozens of documentaries on it.

There is just TOO much evidence - testimony from genuine honest ordinary people from all walks of life for it to be so easily 'pooh-hood' away.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote