View Single Post
Old 16-11-2016, 07:04 PM #1137
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
..(it wasn't as long as I thought it might be../..around 40 minutes-ish to fully absorb..)...it's an excellent read Jack and so much that I connect with in how many things just haven't been addressed so this is where we are in our disconnection with those around us.../which I think is greatly contributed to by the very reverse of this in journalism and the awful agitating/inciting media...

.. a few parts made me quite teary because they conjured up so much how there is no 'victory' or good feeling for anyone with what's been happening through the process and the results now and through so many years and generations..how it's all about loss and not being able to take/sustain the loss any more..they know Trump isn't the answer but it's all so broken and in so much despair for so many...

The result was dramatic; the fallout was tumultuous and the consequences will be dire and, for some, even deadly.

....all powerful words that explain so much but (I'm a picture person also..)...and this picture in the article speaks so much to me as well with what is being felt now and has been felt...we're abandoned and neglected and don't feel our purpose anymore so we may as well be broken by something/someone who doesn't represent the thing that has done this to us.../the establishment of our government...sadly many are not ,looking to a guy in a gold and glass house for a 'fix'../don't even like him or anything he stands for or anything he is/can'r associate with anything about him at all...he's just not what has made them feel abandoned is all.....

Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote