View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 12:21 PM #1

Default Made In Chelsea's Sam Thompson for CBB?

Quote:
Made In Chelsea's Sam Thompson has revealed he hopes to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

He certainly wouldn't be the first star of the E4 series to take part and already has the backing of fellow cast member and ex CBB housemate Stephanie Pratt.

Speaking at BUILD Live (via Sunday World), Sam said: "I would love to do 'Celebrity Big Brother'. "

Sam, who has been a part of Made In Chelsea with elder sister Louise since 2013, suggested he'd have no problem settling into the CBB house and being filmed 24/7.

Co-star Stephanie Pratt appeared on the Channel 5 show back in 2014 and added: "He'd actually win it. I've been telling him this for two years and Louise is the one who's like, 'No don't do it.' But he'd be amazing.".

As well as Stephanie, Ollie Locke is another MiC star to have taken on Celebrity Big Brother where he made the final.

However there may be bad news for Sam with claims that CBB bosses could follow in the footsteps of I'm A Celebrity which this year BANNED reality TV stars, including former Celebrity Big Brother winner Charlotte Crosby.

In recent series the show - including its non-celeb version - has become filled with cast members of other reality programmes including TOWIE, Geordie Shore, Ex On The Beach and The Valleys.

According to the Daily Star newspaper, producers are keen to 'start again' with their casting and focus on more 'actual celebrities'.

"There is a definite feeling about ripping up the casting book and starting again," a source said.

Celebrity Big Brother will return to Channel 5 in January.
TellyMix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote