View Single Post
Old 19-11-2016, 08:33 PM #6505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I like how the top two characters are the nastiest ones

Tom - a huge congratulations. I will be honest and I think many judges will agree with me: we didn't really have you down as a candidate to win until the final two tasks and deducing that Rob! was the killer. But that was a move that all of us decided you should win for.

Another congratulations to hijaxers, Amy Jade, Babayaro and Ammi on escaping the In Cold Blood 7 story alive. And Lostie! of course. You all did brilliantly and even if your characters are nasty little bastards, you...aren't...honest

I of course owe the biggest thank you to Dezzy for writing all of the deaths and conclusion (with only the slightest of tweaks from me). You are a sick, strange boy but I love you.

I also owe thanks to all of the judges - Liam, Braden, Lostie and Jarrod, wherever he may be. Your discussions in the social group have been interesting to read and you didn't even need cattle prodding that often into action.

Thanks to Rob! who managed to escape suspicion for so long and for making largely fair and informative decisions. I will not share these on the forum because they're private but anyone can feel free to post their reasons for whatever decisions they've had to make throughout.

A general thank you (that's a general thank you, not a huge thank you notice the difference) to all of the other players. This series' cast was the most impressive I've run to date, and it was genuinely painful removing the likes of Benjamin, Lostie!, Firewire, Jamie, Ross and Marsh from the game. And the others, of course...

With any luck the events of ICB7 will haunt you forever. This was a game that begun and ended with a Trump election, the death of Leonard Cohen and Lisa Appleton recreating Baywatch all in the middle of it. It'd be hard not to leave ICB7 somewhat scarred. That will be all, and for one last time...

Feeding Time!
I for one will never get over the death of my beloved Leonard , never
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote