View Single Post
Old 19-11-2016, 09:46 PM #1143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
These are the types of articles/readings I was waiting for post-election.. The Atlantic also writes some decent stuff.

So many books are going to be written about this election... we're living in interesting times for sure. Most of all I've been looking forward to the scholarly approach to this... when the dust settles, the focus on the soundbytes end, that's when the real analysis begins...

By the way I had mentioned mainstream's coverage of this... I can't remember what thread, if it was this one or not... pretty much almost word for word what I've seen... quite baffling imo...

I don't care that their hypothesis is always correct. I just think so ridiculous to act as if nothing is wrong... then act like everything is wrong... then nothing is wrong... is giving me, the viewer, a feeling of backlash . It's a mess...
Professor who has correctly predicted every US presidential election since 1984. His methods dismiss polling.

Disclaimer: He could just be on a lucky streak, and we only notice because he has been right.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote