View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 07:02 AM #4
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhog View Post
don't leave me hanging brillo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

what points do you agree with and what ones not so keen on - I love to get a different perspective.
I like the way you care about people in these situations and your attempts to draw attention to these issues.

I neither support labour or the conservatives and see fault on both sides. Our support systems in health and social welfare are in a terrible state making most of us fear for the future. Although I do believe lack of funding by the Tories is a deliberate attempt to dismantle the NHS I also believe labour's policies of giving away our services to those not entitled has much the same effect. Neither are blame free.

I also agree there should be more investment in council housing, housing is another area in crisis allowing greedy private landlords to profit from others' misery but I do support people being able to buy their own homes and give them a chance at home ownership they might otherwise not have had - it gives people hope and something to aspire to.

Your heart is clearly in the right place so I hope you keep on expressing your thoughts through poetry.

Last edited by Brillopad; 30-11-2016 at 07:19 AM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote