View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 05:24 PM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
I guess if it saves space then grand but you cant have boys girls and unisex as that makes no sense (as well as disabled). But for a boy its easier to just go in piss in a urinal and walk out - its much more bother to go into a stall and lock the door etc, i expect most boys would just piss with the door open and then the girls would be like ew?
It's not that much more bother, and I don't necessarily think that would happen, if they're given rules surrounding it I don't see any reason why they wouldn't follow them. It's like anything, I mean if urinals didn't exist and they were being proposed now you'd probably get some people outraged because "omg what if they **** in them as well", or "what about the gay ones having a peek" but we accept urinals as fine because we have 'rules' for them that boys learn early on, so the same could easily become true for unisex toilets. I think we just assume the worst sometimes and don't give people enough credit for being able to learn a new way of doing something. It's just pissing and ****ing at the end of the day [emoji23] it's easy enough to close a door and it shouldn't really matter who's in the next cubicle so it doesn't make any sense to me why it has to be gendered.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote