View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 11:28 PM #17

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

The girls are all being picked off and it could well be an all male final which would be awful after quite a good series. My opinion of those left are Larry I liked him but havent seen much of him lately except him bitching with the lads. Wayne really possibly one of the most boring housemates this year. Martin well he has been central to much of the highlights shows so he is ok in a childish kinda way. Sam I love her she is grounded sweet not boastful and for someone I never heard of has definitely left a lasting impression on me. Scarlett liked her going in as I love Gogglebox she is quite nice at times but I am SICK of seeing highlights of her constantly in the bush telegraph spouting out about something or other. Joel definitely one of my top two (with Sam) a really nice down to earth funny guy who puts his heart into everything and finally ADAM I am a huge Emmerdale fan but Jesus if I never saw him again after this I would be so happy. He showed potential going in but he is boastful, arrogant, bitchy, spiteful and even at times chauvinistic. If he wins it will be the biggest travesty ever
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote