BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Charlie Doherty Christmas View Post
Are we doing these now
Okay, as the John Lewis ad has aired and the festive name changes are going to be underway soon, I think it’s time for TiBB to think about their Secret Santa gifts…it was a bit rushed last year and didn’t give a lot of time but 2016 will be more organised with the Christmas shopping rush etc and trying to avoid it…So basically put your name in this thread if you want to talk part, which all of you darlings will of course and you'll be randomly given another member to buy a virtual Secret Santa gift for. I'll creep into your PM box, Santa style with the randomly allocated names on Monday 28th November and all gifts can be posted in this thread from Saturday 17th December, in the run up week to Christmas…(if you’re going to be away or anything and unable to post your gift that week then you can either PM it to me to post for you or post it a little earlier then….you can hound/stalk/perch etc on the member that you’re Secret Santa to or whatever to find out things about them if it's someone that you don't know very well, so don’t know what would be their groove…obviously no trying to find out through sneaky ways who is ‘buying’ for you though…

So that’s that of that really, I don’t think I’ve forgotten anything but it would be lovely for a large forum participation and thank you……

Do I have to do everything for you
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote